There are a lot of mobile apps created by amazing app developers out there but most of them have a low rating on the play store. If you want to design an amazing mobile application for users and you are looking for a professional user interface and user experience design course then you are at the right place. In this course, we will teach you how to design an amazing app with a better UI/UX that gets 5 stars in any app store.
Throughout this course you will learn about Introduction to App/Web Design, Different between UI and UX, Drawing & Sketching for the UI/UX design, App Architecture, Visual Design, Typography, Low Fidelity Wireframing, High Fidelity Wireframing, Icon & Image, Shaping material, Design System, Design Mobile App Icon, Prototyping, Web Design, Freelancing Career Guide for App/Web Design and a lot more. Every individual student will create a full mobile app design and the instructor will review every individual student’s works at the end of the course.
7th May 2021
10:00 PM to 12:00 AM
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Necessary tools & techniques
- Mobile app design
- Web design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe XD
- Balsamiq (For Wireframe)
And many other cool things!
WHO IS THIS COURSE IDEAL FOR?
- This course is designed for designers who have the basics knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator
- Anyone who wants to become a UI/UX Designer
- Anyone who wants to work in the UI/UX Design
- Anyone who wants to expand their skill set with one of the most highly demanded skills in the special effects sector
- Basic computer skills
- basics knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Basic understanding of composition and color
- Ability to take direction and willing to address constructive feedback
- No previous User Interface Design skills are necessary.
কোর্সটিতে জয়েন করতে ডান দিকের “Buy this course” ক্লিক করুন অথবা ক্লিক করুন এখানে।
- Lectures 32
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 64 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bangla, English
- Students 14
- Assessments Yes
Part 1 : Introduction to User Interface Design1
Part 2 : Starting with UI Design Tools2
Part 3 : Interface Conventions2
Part 4 :Formal Elements of an Interface1
Part 5 : Hierarchy and Composition1
Part 6 : Starting with Personal Project Idea and Research1
Part 7 : Google Material Design4
Part 8 : Human Interface Guidelines4
Part 9 : Wireframe1
Part 10 : Design Sitemap2
Part 11 : Web Design3
Prat 12 : Prototyping3
Part 13: Showcase Your Portfolio3
Part 14 : Freelancing Career Guideline3
Part 15 : Final Class1